breeder

« Older   Newer »
Bram1170
view post Posted on 25/7/2012, 23:34

Hi,

Can anyone tell me who bred Ares or Orione and what line they are from?

Thanks!

Bram

mimmo.
view post Posted on 21/8/2012, 11:20

Dear Bram,
first of all I apologize for the delay in answer you.
The breeder of Orion and Ares i'm me (nik: mimmo. / name: Domenico Carratł)
This dogs come from selective schemes that I follow directly from more than 6 generations.

The line is obviously the CPM line

Regards,
mimmo

Bram1170
view post Posted on 21/8/2012, 12:29

Hi, thanks for the reply, now I know who to contact ;-) . Real nice dogs! Could you post some more pics? Is Nauska also a dog of yours?

Regards,

Bram

mimmo.
view post Posted on 21/8/2012, 14:33

Yes, Nausikaa is my dog, is the mother of Orione II and Ares.
Even Crocca, daughter of Ares, is my dog.

In this section of the forum there are quite a bit 'of photos and even some video:
https://canedapresa.forumfree.it/?f=9412205

Ciao,
mimmo

Claire Perrins
view post Posted on 6/2/2019, 17:37

Hello, I have recently bought a puppy and she is registered and Cane Da Presa. I have a certificate to validate from ADF and DBR. I am keen to find out as much information about the breed as possible as I would like to breed her when she is of age.
I live in the UK and need help finding a suitable Dog to breed her with - would this be something that you could help me with please?
We have named her Trotula and I will be registering her with ADF at the end of February. Her Father is Neapolitan Mastiff and her mother Cane Corso - I understand that whilst she is Cane Da Presa she falls under the Italian Molloser umberella.
I previously had a pitbull so this breed, originality etc is all new to me - Please help

4 replies since 25/7/2012, 23:34   454 views